Talking for Ass

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » General Chat » Operating Systems

Operating Systems

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

Ok, the techno nerd is coming out.

I'm currently running: Windows 10, FreeBSD 12 and Linuxmint 19.1. There is an Android pc here too.

What Operating Systems are you people running?

Just a question, no nefarious schemes will be attempted, want to get a feel on what other people are using.

Windows 10 when possible, but I have Raspbian on all my Raspberry Pis and a laptop with Windows 7 for all the things that can't be done on Windows 10!

Windows 10, but I liked Windows XP much better.  My old laptop died after 13 years so I had to buy a new one.  It came with Windows 10.

Windows 10. I don't know what you'd use the old system for.

mac OS 10.14.4 here but Windows 10 where I work

Windows 10. But have used Linux (CentOs and Fedora) that was mainly for running a website. I have also dabbled with Windows server 2012 and 2016. Growing up I used MacOS at home so as you can see I am conversant on various different operating systems.

Ubuntu 18.04 as my daily driver dual booted with  Windows 8.1 (mostly for games)

I'm a Windows guy and been so for more than 20 years. I seem to have skipped every other OS update since 98, going directly to XP, then 7 and currently 10.  At least I got the sequence right and missed Vista.

I used windows 10 for now. I had iMac in the the past and used worked on mac os.

Windows 10 (x2),  Vista (x1),  Win 98 (x1),  Marshmallow (x1) ,  and various linux-based consumer items for which I don't know the OS versions (TV,  PVR,  Ebook-reader etc.)

Windows 10 on both desktop and laptop.

I use Windows 10 and Ubuntu.  I'm tempted to ditch Windows but I don't feel that I know enough to go solo with Linux yet and also maintain Windows for compatibility with others in the household.

Windows 10 is my daily driver, but I also have Windows 98, classic Mac OS, and OS X on other machines.  I used to use Ubuntu 18 for a while too.

I dual boot Ubuntu 20.04 as my daily, Windows 10 for certain software that requires Windows.

Raspbian running on a raspberry pi to keep me connected to IRC.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » General Chat » Operating Systems

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно