Talking for Ass

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » PeeFans News, Ideas & Help » Gold Membership - What's New/Included?

Gold Membership - What's New/Included?

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

A place for the latest news/updates on gold membership. 🙂

Confused what this is all about? Please click here for more info on what gold membership actually is.

Before we get to the news, here's a reminder...

If you've followed the short instructions sent and paid for either 3 months or 12 months of gold membership, please allow me some time to upgrade your account. I will do this as soon as I am online, which is regularly, but unfortunately can take a day or so (usually much faster).

Once I have performed this upgrade, you will instantly be able to do/access the following:

Access to PeeFans Amateur Video Gallery (click here)

Access to NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD (click here)

Access to The Gold Member Lounge (click here)

(There's handy links directly to all three of these on the main page of PeeFans).

Also....

You no longer see any adverts, banners, or messages about upgrading etc - the forum is tidy again!

You can change how the forum looks - press the 'Theme' button on the bottom of any page of PeeFans!

You can edit and delete your posts at any time - the 72 hour limit is removed!

You can access the old archive section, featuring many extra downloadable pee pics, vids, stories & more!

Unlimited Private Conversations!

Gold Coloured Username & Gold Member Rank! (or this can be disabled if you would prefer, please just ask)

Change Your Forum Username & Title In Your Account Settings!

Priority support - you will be heard first!

PeeFans Will Continue To Run & Improve! This site would not exist without you. Seriously: thank you!

+ Lots more forum perks and updates happening all the time!

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY BECOME A GOLD MEMBER YET

Well, the main news right now is that as of last night, gold membership has launched and is officially open to anyone who wishes to upgrade their account.

It will be the only kind of premium/upgrade available on the site, and the one subscription includes everything listed here (along with lots more to be added in the future) - so there's no tiers or extra charges, gold members get everything for the duration of their subscription! Once the subscription is over (non-refundable), you can renew again if they wish, or let the membership expire and return to a standard user.

It's an exciting development, both in terms of the great features it offers members (such as the reintroduction of some form of video gallery and new original piss content) but also for the sustainability of PeeFans long-term. It's win-win for everyone.

There's bound to be a few questions around this, but please browse the the thread linked above, and read all of the information posted to see if it's of interest to you. By all means message me if there are any questions.

Right now, I am working to get everything finalised, and add as much content for gold members as possible. This thread will be used for further updates/changes etc. 🙂

New Spywareonya video never released anywhere else - now available to Gold Members!

This particular piss takes place at a very public bus stop on a lovely sunny day. Click here to watch on the forum if you've already upgraded.

New Spywareonya video featuring close-up sink pissing!

Gold members, click here to watch the video: https://peefans.com/topic/10144-peeing- … chen-sink/

Not gold yet? Join here with special discounted pricing giving you 6 months free (limited offer): https://peefans.com/topic/9784-gold-mem … -included/

New themes and lounge content being posted in the next week too! 😄

edit: Gold members, check out the new 'Professional' and 'Red' themes!

> Exclusive forum update just posted in The Lounge.

> Small giveaway exclusive for gold members at the beginning of September (linked to the above).

> 70 new videos to be added to the Amateur Video Gallery before the end of August.

> All titles and tags on existing videos due to be updated before the end of August, to make for easier finding.

BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE SPYWAREONYA PISS VIDEO RELEASED FOR GOLD MEMBERS.

This time she's pissing on some very public stairs! 😉

400+ videos uploaded in the last month. We're currently in the process of adding custom thumbnails to each one along with tags, so it's extremely easy to find the videos you want in the gallery.

Lots of exciting updates to gold membership planned, plus all the current benefits you can find out about here: https://peefans.com/gold  (including video gallery access, custom themes, unlimited inbox space & sending private attachments, all ads removed, custom title/rank and lots more!)

If you like this site and want it to continue, please consider supporting us, and unlocking all of these features today.

Simply send me a private message or apply using the link above.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » PeeFans News, Ideas & Help » Gold Membership - What's New/Included?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно