Talking for Ass

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Introductions » Hi Everyone! Bruce here from BruceAndMorgan

Hi Everyone! Bruce here from BruceAndMorgan

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

How are we just finding out about this forum today? This is like the promised land for us! 🙂

Is this site mostly about watching people peeing / wetting or is the full yellow rainbow represented (ie: piss drinking, golden showers, desperation, ...) ?

My girlfriend Morgan and I are mostly into piss drinking, golden showers and some wetting + public pee.

Looking forward to explore all of the topics in here!

Bruce

Hello and welcome!

From my experience this forum is more about naughty peeing, but I'm certainly a fan of the full yellow rainbow, as you put it! I follow you guys on twitter in fact - you two are bloody fantastic!

Thanks PeeFantasy! 🙂

Thank you for joining our site.

I've followed you both for a long time too, You do incredible things, all of which will find a place in here.

Welcome, what you will bring will be delightful.

Thank you again.

Thanks Scot_Lover!

Don't know how active we'll manage to be here but we'll certainly give it a try!

It's nice to be surrounded by like-minded people

Welcome to the forum. You two do some sexy stuff and great vids.

Re this forum, we are into the full yellow rainbow here as you put it. There is a big emphasis on girls peeing in naughty places but the whole gamut of peeing is well represented here - desperation, wetting, golden showers, piss drinking, public pissing. If it's pee, we are into it.

My gosh, Bruce and Morgan! You guys are like peeing celebrities, my heroes haha. Been watching your videos for years. Welcome to PeeFans, I'm beyond stoked to have you here!

Welcome! Very glad to see you here!

Full yellow rainbow is a great way to put it! A very warm welcome

Thanks Admin! 😊 It's a very nice place you've build here... Looking forward to explore it all!

Welcome🙂. You two are and should be peefans royalty hahaha. Ive watched quite a few of your videos, they are all amazing

Wife and I have seen the vids and you guys need an Oscar for your performances

Bravo and welcome. 👏👏

Hi and welcome, Bruce and Morgan.  We're a very friendly bunch and I hope you have a fantastic time here.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Introductions » Hi Everyone! Bruce here from BruceAndMorgan

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно