Talking for Ass

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Introductions » Welcome To PeeFans!

Welcome To PeeFans!

Сообщений 1 страница 18 из 18

Welcome to all new users of PeeFans - we are thrilled to have you here and hope you enjoy being part of this community.

Whether you're looking for pee pictures, videos, stories, experiences or chat - we've got you covered. We also accept all kinds of peeing: naughty public peeing, wetting panties, golden showers, toilet peeing - you name it! We do ask that any male pee content goes in the dedicated section though.

I highly recommend reading our 'Guide To PeeFans' which has some basic pointers for getting started, as well as our site rules and a list of features you might not even know about. For example, we have a live chatroom, advanced search functionality and daily competitions.

However, please note this is not a dating site, it is a community of like-minded pee fans - therefore, we highly recommend making a new topic in the Introductions area to properly announce your arrival here. The site is much more fun if you participate and don't just browse, so let us know a little about yourself so we can properly welcome you.

This forum will always be free to use. The only restriction is that you must register a free account (takes <30 seconds) to post. However, we also offer an upgraded membership - called gold membership - which helps keep this site running and gives you a huge range of extra features, including access to our premium video gallery.

If you ever have any other questions/concerns here, you can make a thread in the 'PeeFans News, Ideas & Help' section, or privately message myself (Admin), or any of the 3 site moderators. We understand being new can be confusing, so there are no silly questions - we all had to learn at some point.

Thank you for reading, and I really hope you enjoy this site. 🙂

The user guide is a great idea😀

Hey people. Just getting in to pee and I like it! looking forward to speaking with like minded pee-ple.

Great - welcome to the site! 😄

Thank you, everyone here seems really nice, I'm a new member, and just really love pee! Looking for women and to find like minded people who enjoy what I enjoy. Would be interested in sharing stories and or possible meet ups! Thanks again everyone!

Great - glad you found us! Welcome to the site. 🙂

Hi all I’m 32 f uk and bi love the idea of pissing anyone wanna chat feel free

Welcome to the party!

Welcome to the forum

Welcome 😀

😊

Hey everyone new to this site was recommended I come here, love anything to do with piss!

Gotta Say.  I’ve always been a bit ashamed about my piss fetish.   This site makes it pretty comfortable.  Long term users on the site are very nice and willing to help.  Definition of a community I think!

Hello everyone!

I'm 23 years old guy from Finland who loves watersports.

Hmu!

I'm new here and just wanted to say hi😊 33y male from  north of norway. Love to watch women pee. Looking for someone to chat with,maybe send some snaps😋

Hi,

I’m new, and like wet sex and wet and messy, playing with food during the sex is for me fun.

Turn me on when you go totally for the sexuel pleasures with peeing that the consequences never minded. Example, that the couch is totally ruined by soaking it with piss, and the high heels make holes in the couch.
do things that not allowed, you misbehaving

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Introductions » Welcome To PeeFans!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно