Talking for Ass

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Men Peeing: Pictures, Videos & Stories » Men: have you ever peed on a carpet?

Men: have you ever peed on a carpet?

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

If so tell me where and why!

The only carpet I've pissed is my bath mats lol. Ive posted pics on here😜

yup, im doing it in my pic. Honestly ive always loved the naughty aspect. Id love to meet up with a girl whos into it and do it with her. I love watching girls do it online but have never done naughty carpet pee with a girl

Oh yes quite frequently.
That's actually how I started to exercise my pee fetish. Back when I was still living at my parents home, I used to pee on the carpet under my desk quite frequently.
One day my mother pointed out that there was a weird smell in my room, but I didn't notice it so.. idk
Some day though I felt a bit guilty for ruining the carpet (and possibly the parquet below) so I told her.
She asked me to stop and so I did.

When I moved to another room though I sometimes layed on a white-ish carpet, which I didn't like very much, peed on it, and myself and masturbated afterwards quite heavily.

In my first flat, I think, there was not carpet, which I didn't pee on sooner or later, The floor was PVC, so no worries there.

Later, moving in with my (now ex-)girlfriend I had to step down a little bit. Only peed on the living room or bedroom carpets a few sprinkles each time. Except for two times when I knew she wouldn't be around for some days, to make sure everything was dry and did not smell afterwards. She knew, I was into peeing, wasn't even to fond that I peed in the shower, (if she even knew - she probably at least suspected it). If she knew, I'd been peeing on carpets or various other places in our appartment she probably would have been furious XD

So know, moving to my own new flat I will make sure to pee there on the carpet asap 😄

Oh and I forgot, the one time, where I peed in a little Server-Room on the carpet at work 😄 That was very thrilling. I also Peed on the two chairs that were placed in the room. But it was defenitely risky. I really do not want to get caught doing something like this at work (especially since I was still on education that time). The room already hat a certain smell to it, so that would not matter that much, but because the room had a massive temperature issue (climate was not working) it was gettin over 40 degrees celsius in summer (poor Switches in there). So in conclusion regularly somebody needed to check on the equipment. I was a little worried, somebody would notice my piss on the carpet and the chairs. And I don't know if it was good or bad, that the room is locked with a combination lock, which only few people know the combination of.

Peed on the carpet in a hotel room I was staying in last summer,  just for a fun challenge on here.....I was a bit of a puss though as I cleaned it up afterwards 😁

I pee on carpet lots of times at home. I love the sound pee  hitting carpet. I have some videos of me peeing on carpet. I get up middle of need to pee and I go on carpet.

If it's your own carpet, be my guest.  But if someone else has to go to the trouble and expense of cleaning up after you, that bothers me.  I consider that vandalism.  I know that it can be a thrill to pee in an inappropriate place, and if it's outdoors or on a tile floor the damage is minimal and will be remedied by rainfall or routine cleaning.  But please don't purposely pee on the mattress or carpet in the hotel room I'm staying in.  I'm sure that my attitude will be unpopular to some.

I know it is vandalism but I do try to have a little piss on every hotel room carpet I stay in. I do make sure it is a corner and only a few drops but it is so horny so sit naked on the carpet and let go.

I haven’t peed on a carpet but have peed on my bath mat a lot of times

Yes. Usually at home on remnants or washable rugs, but I have done a hotel once too. I’ve always wanted to piss on someone else’s carpet with consent. That would be really hot. Why do I do it? It turns me on a lot!

I was about 20 and living at home.  I have a carpet floor in my bedroom.  I'm a huge fan of wetting and holding and such and one day while I was holding, my relatives came home when I didn't expect them.  I had a shitty relationship with them (aunt and uncle) and tried to avoid them at all costs, so I didnt want to just go to the bathroom.  I was also EXTREMELY horny. 

I had a couple towels and cardboard boxes in my room at the time, so I pissed myself while standing over them, hoping nothing got on the carpet.  Of course, a little bit did.  I tried to clean it up, but it stained.  So, I held it again and wet myself again, but this time I did it over the carpet at first, sort of out of spite.  Eventually they saw the stain, and I blamed it on a spilled Monster haha.  They believed it!

I no longer live there and they told me they removed that carpet lol

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Men Peeing: Pictures, Videos & Stories » Men: have you ever peed on a carpet?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно