Talking for Ass

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Men Peeing: Pictures, Videos & Stories » Guy And Girl Pissing In The House

Guy And Girl Pissing In The House

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

I had a male friend over who is familiar with my pee ways. We drank heavily all night long. I told him he could pee anywhere but the toilet. For his first act, he walked to my living room wall and pulled out his cock and pissed all down the wall and on the carpet. I walked over to him and joined him. I got in low squat and pulled my dress up and began pissing all over the carpet.

Next he took on the basement. I have cement walls and flooring down there. This time I asked to help him. He let me remove his cock from his pants and I aimed it at the wall and he began pissing full force. It shot out and hit the wall, it was a steady stream going down to the floor between his legs. I shook it a few times when he was finishing up before putting it back in his pants.

For our final act, I wanted us to pee on the carpeted stairs together. He was at the bottom and I went up to the top. I sat on the edge of the top stair while he undid his pants at the bottom. I told him to aim as high as he could. He began pissing before I could and he hit the fifth stair. It pooled up and started pouring down the stairs. Then my stream began and it went down about five stairs before stopping. It soaked into the carpet nicely.

Want to come to my house? 😉

Yes please

Wow sounds like you two had fun lol. I love how you helped him aim the second time😜

Did he get hard while you were holding him? That happens to me when wife Bonnie tries to aim it.  Then of course the stream wanders all over the place. She has to work extra hard to hold the target.

When my wife holds my cock while I piss I always end up getting hard hahaha

Fuck that's hot. I always get hard when I am helped to pee, but never been that naughty.

Usually end up in her mouth or her pussy soon after the pee ends 🙂

O i bet it does, i know thats what happens with my wife and i 😜

@pop-a-squat you are my kinda lady! is anybody that is invited to your house allowed to piss anywhere they like?

You know she really loves you when she takes your still dripping cock deep into her mouth, cups your balls, and sucks you until you fully discharge onto her tongue.

So hot, you should film it if you ever do it again

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Men Peeing: Pictures, Videos & Stories » Guy And Girl Pissing In The House

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно