Talking for Ass

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Pee Websites » Webcam sites with peeing?

Webcam sites with peeing?

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

Most of the webcam sites I know of - Chaturbate, Myfreecams, don't allow peeing. There's possibility on Adultwork but I was wondering if anyone knew of any token-based sites where women, and couples, put on pee shows?

I have seen it on wwwcam4.com and wwwmyfetishlive.com

I have done it with girls from MFC, you can arrange it if you are careful. First, you need to find someone, not as easy now as it used to be, then arrange a token amount (last time I done this, it was 1000). If you can get this far, exchange Skype details, and let her go offline on MFC so she doesn't lose her job, and calls you. Out of all the times I've done this, only one girl has done a runner with the tokens, MFC gods took care of her, lol.

It maybe easier to use the cam site on here, look for Kimberley X, she is well worth your time and "kinks" as the tokens are called.

THIS is the ultimate hypocrisy on sites like chaturbate, which i hate. They allow, even encourage, "squirting", but prohibit pee like it contains anthrax.

Whether or not you believe that "squirting" is "ejaculating", one thing is painfully obvious: the carrier fluid is pee. There may (or may not) be a few drops of prostatic fluid in there, but 99% of what gets your sheets wet is pee. No organ in the female pelvis can hold that much fluid other than the bladder. Skenes glands my ass, theres enough fluid in those to make a wet spot the size of a 4 nickles.

A few Chaturbate and MFC girls that aren't terrified of their employer will pee for you in private, often at a ridiculous price. I can't be bothered with it.

What does Kimberely X charge? Sounds like she's honest, which I respect.

You pay her in "kinks" which equate to $1 aud each, not sure about the rest of the world. So $50 gets you 50 kinks but you can stretch these out, make them last, I had 30 left last time and just gave her the lot when I left. Yes, she is that good and I for one do not mind paying, I have never seen anyone like her on cam.

On this site you'll find a lot of videos with girls peeing http://amateurfetishist.com/ best spy shot. Also for fans of other extreme fetishes will find many interesting things!

Enjoy:thumbsup:

But it's not a cam site.

wwwlivecamsadult.com girls do it for me often. Not the ones in posh gold beds and fluffy sheets. There's plenty of hotties in crappy rooms that will do it for you. Edited September 1, 2016 by Guest

It is allowed in Modelting

My Pissing-Tube - http://pissrip.tk

That's a tube site, not a cam site. Why would you even post it in this thread?

wwwlivejasmin.com girls do it for me many times, but the site is quite expensive

ill do it full bulge bladder with a good long stream

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Pee Websites » Webcam sites with peeing?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно