Talking for Ass

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Fictional Pee Stories » Wet Carpet magazine

Wet Carpet magazine

Сообщений 1 страница 23 из 23

Wet Carpet magazine is a publication catering to all those interested in girls peeing in naughty places. The following thread are a series of extracts from the readers' confessions pages.....

Dear Wet Carpet

Last night I was out in the pub with my boyfriend, sitting behind a table in a corner. I needed to use the loo pretty badly but the queue for the Ladies' was very long. Anyway, having had a bit to drink and feeling a bit naughty, I suggested to my boyfriend that I pee right there under the table. He told me to go ahead, no one was likely to notice, as the alcove we were in was a bit dark. So I shuffled to the front of the seat, took off my panties and pulled the back of my skirt up above my ass and just let loose, pissing all over the pub carpet!

The sound was drowned out by all the noise in the pub, fortunately, and no one paid us any attention. But it was a really long pee and it felt so good. When I looked under the table afterwards, the puddle was HUGE!!! I am certainly going to do it again sometime.

Clare

Dear Wet Carpet

I am a bisexual girl currently shacked up with another lady called Charlene. We had often enjoyed watching each other pee in the toilet, and sometimes even in the shower. Both of us enjoyed watching each other pee. But one evening, after drinking a couple of bottles of wine between us and feeling pretty tipsy, things went much further.

We had already raced upstairs numerous times into the bathroom to watch each other pee in the shower. By the time we had polished off the second bottle I needed to pee again, and told Charlene to come upstairs with me. But she giggled and said "Don't bother. Just piss anywhere!" I was a slightly apprehensive about it and wasn't at all sure about making a mess in her flat somewhere, but she said "I'm not bothered. Just go anywhere, I don't mind. In fact, I'm going to prove it to you. Watch this!"

And with that she got up off the sofa, removed her panties (we were both sitting around in our underwear) and walked into the middle of the living room where she squatted and started to piss. I couldn't believe it! There she was peeing all over her own living room carpet right in front of me, laughing at my dumbfounded but excited expression! It was a really long piss as well and she made one hell of a mess. "Your turn next", she said once she'd finished.

Emboldened by her naughtiness, I decided that I had to outdo her somehow. So I took hold of her hand and led her into the dining room. Then I got up onto the glass dining room table, squatted in the middle of it and started to piss all over it! Piss eventually started dripping off the side of it onto the floor as I finished my pee.

I absolutely loved it. We have done similar things many more times since.

Susan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Wet Carpet

I am feeling very horny right now and will be off to play with my clit as soon as I have finished this letter. I have just taken off all my clothes, placed them in a heap upon the kitchen floor, and pissed all over them. Then I put them in the washing machine. Great fun!

Natascha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Wet Carpet

Today I was caught short in a major clothes store. There were changing rooms but no toilets, and I really needed to go. So I grabbed some clothes off the hangers, shut myself in a changing room, placed the clothes on the seat and squatted in the corner of the room after pulling down my jeans and knickers. And I peed right there on the changing room carpet! Afterwards, I gathered up the clothes, left the changing room and handed the clothes to the nearest assistant, and got out of that store pretty damn quick before anyone found my piss puddle!

Sharon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Wet Carpet

Last night I had a drunken one night stand with some guy at his place and crashed out in his bed with him. In the middle of the night I woke up badly needing to pee. But I couldn't be bothered to go out to the bathroom, so I just squatted beside his bed and pissed all over his bedroom carpet. The splashing and hissing sounded so loud in the darkened room that I was afraid he would wake up and catch me. But he slept like a baby and never stirred. Next morning I made a quick getaway before he had a chance to find the wet patch.

Jane

ear Wet Carpet

The other night I had three lady friends around for an evening of drinking wine and watching girly videos. Towards the end of the evening we were all very tipsy and giggly, and pretty much decided that we were all desperate for a pee at much the same time. So we all raced up to the bathroom together, desperate to be first to the loo. Janice got there first and sat on the toilet, doing her business. Sue asked if she could go in the shower. "Go ahead", I said. Then Clare and I looked at the sink, then at each other, but Clare beat me to it and was soon peeing in the sink.

I really couldn't wait and felt very naughty, so I thought "What the hell", pulled down my knickers, raised my skirt, and squatted in the middle of the room. I then started to piss right there in the middle of the bathroom, all over the tiled floor, much to the amusement of my friends.

I had to clean up the mess in the morning, though, but it was great fun at the time.

Becky
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Wet Carpet

My boyfriend and I were staying at a cheap hotel, without any en suite bathroom or toilet facilities. The toilet and bathroom were down the end of a long corridor. Anyway, after a couple of hours down the pub, followed by some great sex, we both needed to pee quite badly. Neither of us could be bothered to get dressed and walk down the corridor, so in our drunkenness we laughingly decided to pull the wardrobe away from the wall and pee on the carpet underneath it! With the wardrobe moved, I squatted above the carpet and started to piss. I have always been quite a hissy pisser, especially when desperate as now, and the loud hissing and splashing sounds filled the room. My boyfriend's piss started splashing down beside me, and some of it was splashing back onto my feet legs and ass, but I sure wasn't complaining. It felt quite nice. By the time we'd finished, there was a massive puddle there, which we quickly hid by pulling the wardrobe back over it.

Later in the night, I woke up needing to pee again. I totally couldn't be bothered to get dressed and walk down the corridor, and didn't want to wake my boyfriend by humping furniture around, so I just squatted beside the bed and peed right there on the carpet.

Anabel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Wet Carpet

Last night I felt really naughty. So I took off my clothes and placed a glass in the middle of my living room floor. Then I stood over it and started to piss in it! Some of it went in the glass, but loads of it missed. Most of it just splashed down all over the living room carpet..LOL.

Ashley

Dear Wet Carpet

I know this is a magazine for the ladies and I am a guy, but I thought I would send this letter anyway, since it does also involve my girlfriend, Angie. Hope that is OK.

Anyway, one night we were having lots of drinks (lager for me and wine for my girl) and we kept needing to pee as we got more and more drunk. Well, reduced inhibitions and all that, there came a time when my girlfriend said that she again needed to pee and I just had a very naughty idea. I was feeling well horny. So I laughingly suggested she pee right there on my living room carpet. She giggled at this was hesitant but no sign of being grossed out by the idea at all. I think she couldn't believe I was serious. So laughing with her, I stood in the middle of the room myself, stepped out of my jeans and underwear, and took hold of my semi-erect dick. Then I just started pissing right there on the living room carpet. Angie watched wide-eyed yet laughing at what I was doing. Then in mid-flow, she came over to me, took my dickk in her own hand and started to direct the torrent herself. And she had fun aiming it all around, making me piss everywhere. It was awesome.

Afterwards, Angie stepped out of her own jeans and knickers and just stood in the middle of the room with her legs a little open and her hands on her hips. She then started spraying the carpet with her own golden flow, swaying her hips from side to side to wet as wide an area as possible, laughing drunkenly as she did so.

By the time she had finished we were both as horny as hell, and ripped off our remaining clothing to have great sex right there on the sofa. Fantastic night.

Mike

Dear Wet Carpet

When I was younger and still married to my ex-husband, we used to keep a ceramic bowl under the bed for pissing in during the night. My husband loved to watch me pissing in it, and I would sometimes hold his dick while he peed in it. If we had been drinking, our aim was not always too good and we often splashed the carpet..LOL.

Trudy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Wet Carpet

Last night I was playing domination games with my boyfriend in his flat, and I had him tied to the bed. But when I left the bedroom to use the loo, he started making one hell of a racket, yelling and shouting and struggling to escape. Perhaps he thought I was going to leave him tied up there?

Anyway, without making it to the toilet, I returned back into the bedroom, where I berated my boyfriend for not letting me go pee in peace. I told him that since he obviously couldn't be trusted to be left alone, and since I needed to pee, I was going to have to do it right there on his bedroom floor. I told him that it was his own fault for being such a naughty boy, as I just stood there with my legs apart, pissing all over his bedroom carpet! It actually felt quite exhilerating to stand there peeing on his carpet right in front of him, with him tied up and helpless. I was really quite disappointed when I finally finished, but by then the puddle on his carpet was massive. I must have pissed a fucking gallon!LOL

It's actually pretty good fun being such a dirty bitch!

Rachel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Wet Carpet

A while ago my husband and I were travelling past the local nightclubs in a taxi.There were loads of drunk girls and guys wandering around.Then suddenly we drove past the sight of a girl squatting in the middle of the pavement and openly pissing in full view of everyone walking and driving past. And she was grinning like it was fun! The taxi driver expressed his disgust and we pretended to agree, but were both actually quite turned on.

Inspired, when we got home we decided to piss all over the kitchen floor just for a laugh, LOL.

Gwen

Dear Wet Carpet

My friend Debbie and I were out in a nightclub, enjoying a night of dancing and drinking. But on a couple of occasions, after leaving our drinks on the table to go for a dance, we returned to find our pint glasses empty! So on the third time we kept our eye on the table. And sure enough, after several minutes had passed, two young lads wandered by, quickly grabbed our drinks, and downed them. We watched them further, and saw them stealing others' drinks in this way, an activity colloquially known as "minesweeping".

Debbie and I returned to our tables feeling rather indignant. But we were both in need of a pee and felt like calling it a night anyway. So we kind of had a really naughty idea to get our revenge. We each took an empty glass and held it under the table between our legs, pulling our knickers aside. We then peed in our glasses, topping them up to about three quarters full. Next we placed the glasses on the table, which in the dim light looked exactly like pints of lager or cider. We then got up to leave and slowly made our way to the exit. Just before we left we saw the two lads approaching our table...they were in for quite a surprise...LOL.

Belinda

Dear Wet Carpet

Last year I went out to a great New Year's Eve party at the local pub, but it was packed out and the queue for the ladies' loos was terrible. Yet typically, there didn't seem to be any queue at all for the men's loos. Quite a lot of girls were going outside beside the main road and pissing in full public view on the pavement, which I myself did later. But earlier in the evening I was not quite drunk enough for that.

Anyway, I waited until I could wait no longer, and decided to use the men's toilets. But although there was no queue outside, turned out there was a small one inside, with every cubicle and urinal in use, and some guys even peeing in the sinks (it turned me on to see that). I really couldn't wait, so I just squatted in the corner and peed all over the floor as the guys stared at me, some astonished, some amused, some clearly turned on. It was actually pretty good fun.

Cheryl

Dear Wet Carpet

I just love being naughty. In the past I have peed on boyfriends' carpets whilst they slept and things like that. But until now I haven't really done it that often, and in my own house I only really peed in the sink or the shower because I didn't want to make a mess that I had to clean up.

But last weekend was different. This monday I had workmen coming around to remove the old carpets from throughout the house and fit new ones. So I decided to have some fun on the weekend beforehand. I spent much of the time naked, drinking lots of fluids and peeing regularly. I stood in the middle of the living room and peed all over the carpet there.....several times! I peed in the hallway. I squatted beside my bed and peed allover the carpet in the bedroom. But the naughtiest thing that I did was to get up onto the glass dining room table, squat upon it, and start pissing there! A rapidly growing puddle formed beneath and in front of me, and my piss was soon flowing off the edge of the table onto the carpet below. By the time that I had finished, the surface of the table was covered in piss, which broke my golden rule somewhat about not making a mess, because unlike the throwaway carpets I had to clean that up afterwards. But what the hell, it was great fun at the time.

I sometimes dream about how good it would be to be able to afford to employ an army of cleaners to clean up after me, so that I could just piss anywhere, anytime. Alternatively, I am seriously considering turning one of my rooms into a secret "piss room", fully carpeted and furnished, which I would only enter when I wanted to piss somewhere naughty. I would have to keep it locked, though, so that no guests ever discovered it. Hmmmm yes, I like that idea.

Anne

Dear Wet Carpet

I am a young female teaching assistant in my early 20s, and I have a thing about wetting my panties, often in naughty places. Last night is a typical example. I was in the kitchen wearing only my pantiess and a T shirt, making a last sandwich before bed. And I needed a pee and felt a bit horny. So I just squatted in the middle of the kitchen and did it, my pee soaking through my panties to spatter down on the kitchen floor beneath me. I had to clean the mess up afterwards, but it felt great.

Sophie

Dear Wet Carpet

A couple of months back I discovered that my boyfriend had been cheating on me and was regularly shagging somebody else. There followed the inevitable blazing row during which he said he didn't want me anymore and wanted to be with her. I moved out of his flat the very next day, feeling hurt, angry and rejected. But I never actually got around to giving my key back.

Well yesterday, still feeling a bit aggrieved about the whole thing, after a lunchtime down the pub with my friend Lisa, I realised that I still had the key to his flat in my possession, and that he would still be at work at that time of day. So Lisa and I decided it would be a good idea to go around there and wreak some revenge somehow.

When we got there we looked around and I felt really pissed off to see his new strumpet's photos on the mantelpiece. We looked into the bedroom and discovered that her clothes were filling the wardrobe and chest of drawers. Clearly she had already moved in!

Both Lisa and I needed a piss quite badly, so we decided to satisfy my need for revenge in a most naughty way. We took all of the strumpet's dresses out of the wardrobe and placed them upon my ex's double bed. Then we took turns squatting and pissing all over them, a really long piss from each of us. The dresses were soaked and much of our piss soaked through them into the bed as well.

We then left the mess behind us and laughingly walked out. And I felt a whole lot better for it. And do you know what? It was actually a damn good turn on. I never realised that pissing could be so much fun.

Michaela

Dear Wet Carpet

I must tell you about some naughty fun I had last night whilst it is still fresh in my mind. I was out drinking with my friend Carol, but when we went to the loo we discovered that there was a long queue for the ladies. What a total drag! Anyway, neither of us felt like waiting and we were both feeling a bit OTT due to drinking, so I suggested that we just go in the gents. Carol was up for it and we headed straight there and walked right on in, brazen as you like.

Anyway, all the cubicles were in use, as were all the urinals, with two guys still waiting. Giggling, we quickly decided that we weren't going to wait, and just pulled down our panties, hoisted our skimpy skirts, and squatted upon the floor, peeing there in front of all those peeing guys. They seemed to enjoy the show, and we enjoyed doing it.

Later we hooked up with a couple of guys, and when we needed to pee again, we asked them if they wanted to watch. They were well up for it. The four of us were already on our own in a semi-secluded area, so Carol and I just squatted right there and peed on the carpet! Then we held the guys' dicks for them as they peed against the wall of the nightclub.

Eventually, totally wasted, we all got a taxi back to my place, where we ended up naked and pissing all over each other in the frigging kitchen, LOL (I had to mop that mess up this morning). Then we all went upstairs into my bedroom, still covered in each other's piss, for a foursome on the bed.

Wildest might I've ever had, but sure was fun.

Jemima

Dear Wet Carpet

My name is Nadia. I am student girl from Russia and I learn English here. English not very good. Sorry. But I try write best. Hope is OK. And I am 22.

In Russia I have boyfriend and he like to see me pee. I like it too. One night, it is winter and we are together in bed. I say to boyfriend that I must pee, but toilet is very far, and it is too cold. I want not to go there because of this. My boyfriend, he say ok, pee on floor. He switch light on to see me do it. There is carpet on floor, and I want to pee on it very much. I never do this before, but like for long time to think about it. Now I do it. I squat over carpet and I am soon peeing on it. It feels very sexy to do this and I like it very much. I make very much mess and carpet is very wet.

Before I am finishing pee, my boyfriend is standing, and he is then peeing on carpet also beside me. It is sexy for me to see this. Some pee splash onto my feet and it is very warm. It is ok because I like that he do this.

After this we get back into bed and make very much love together. It was a sexy night. And when we wake up in morning, we pee on carpet again because we are both thinking it is fun.

I like Engand vey much but will be very happy to go home to Russia. I very much want more to pee on boyfriends carpet. And I like more to see him pee there also. I am finding it very sexy to think about this.

Hope letter is ok, with not too many mistakes.

Nadia

Dear Wet Carpet

My name is Ryan, and I have to tell you about this 18 year old girl I hooked up with one night after a few drinks at a Conservative Students social evening. Her name is Clarissa, and she is rather posh, and lives in a massive house. Anyway, we really hit it off and headed back to her place after several drinks.

After having great sex together, Clarissa said she had to pee....and my eyes almost popped out of my head at what hapened next. Instead of heading for the door, she made a beeline for the corner of her bedroom, squatted there, and started peeing on the carpet like it was the most natural thing in the world. I HAD actually noticed a bit of a pissy aroma when I first walked in: now I knew why! She seemed surprised, and also a little amused, by my obvious shock, and said that she'd always done this. It was just so much easier than going all the way to the toilet. She noticed my dick growing semi-hard again, of course, and realised this turned me on.

I actually needed a pee as well, and rather sheepishly asked her where the toilet was. But she just laughed and said, "You might as well just do it in here on the floor! I have!" Then she offered to...er..."lend a hand". Anyway, she pretty soon ended up holding my dick for me as I peed on the carpet right beside her bed.

Ryan

Dear Wet Carpet

Last night I had a small group of female friends around for drinks. Well, we had a LOT of drinks, and ended up playing truth or dare, with ever more outrageous questions and dares. Anyway, having announced that I badly needed to pee they said it was my turn for a truth or dare first, so I accepted a dare. At which point one of the girls laughingly dared me to pee on the living room floor right in front of them! The others just laughed their approval and urged me on. The thought of doing this in front of them all actually turned me on, and no way was I going to be the first to turn down a dare.

So I stepped out of my jeans and panties, baring my arse and pussy for them all to see, and strode into the middle of the room, brazen as you like. Then I just squatted there in front of my cheering and laughing audience, my pussy just inches above the plush cream coloured carpet. And amidst a cacophony of laughs, cheers, and claps I was soon peeing right there on that carpet. And I peed loads, creating a massive and obvious puddle.

Doing this right in front of my friends was a major turn on in itself, but what was seriously getting me off was the sheer naughtines of doing it all over my own living room carpet. The very wrongness of it was what made it so much fun.

Lucinda

his contribution was originally posted by Somedood123 on Peesearch.net....

Dear Wet Carpet,

My name is Samantha , and I discovered the magazine a while back out of, what was at first, innocent curiosity. I had never deliberately peed in such places that many of you describe doing, but the following night, something changed. As I went to the bathroom to pee before going to bed, I happened to think about the stories I had read earlier. I wouldn't say I was necessarily sexually aroused by the idea of peeing somewhere other than the toilet, but I was very much intrigued. Having just lifted the lid to the toilet, I promptly closed it again. I wanted to pee somewhere else. I happened to glance at the shower, but decided against it. Already peed in there. Everyone has done so at one point, right?

Instead, I decided the sink would be my toilet today. While taking off my pants, I began pondering on how to go about doing it. Perhaps I could squat on the counter facing the sink. That might work.

My body was tingling with excitement as I adopted the position, my bladder aching, waiting for its release. And then I released my hold...

But nothing happened, I guess even this was just a little too taboo for me, so I turned on the tap, hoping it might help me get started.

... And it did. After a few seconds, I managed a small trickle, but that quickly turned into a strong flow of pee. "Oh my, this is gorgeous!", I thought to myself, as I felt my bladder being drained. Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever, my pee being no exception.

Feeling satisfied and relieved, I went to bed.

Samantha

Ah, emulation. I love it when you would expect a righteous outburst, and instead people join in the naughtiness. Thanks!

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Fictional Pee Stories » Wet Carpet magazine

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно