Talking for Ass

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Fictional Pee Stories » Interactive Story Game by Leaky_One | A Day In The Life

Interactive Story Game by Leaky_One | A Day In The Life

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

I am pleased to announce PeeFans is launching something unique to the pee world - the first interactive story game.

This is where you get to fully immerse yourself in the story by deciding what to do next from a series of options, and win/lose eroticism points in the process.

It's part game, part story.

And better yet, for our first ever interactive story game collaboration, we have got it written exclusively by none other than Leaky_one aka @lesley - regarded by many (including myself) as one of the best pee writers.

However, what you are seeing here is just the beta version of this idea. In other words, this is just the beginning of this concept.

If successful, there will not only be the option of other writers creating their own versions of these interactive story games, but we will add all kinds of other features. For example, in future games points will be automatically calculated, pictures & videos will be included, and game worlds will be much larger and richer in detail. There are lots of opportunities and ideas of where this can go. For gold members I can also create one using the stories, videos and pictures from @spywareonya if she and you guys would like.

For now though,  I would like to introduce you to the first ever pee interactive story game.

I would only recommend starting if you have half hour or so free. You may not need that long (it may be over in 2 minutes depending on your choices) but it would be a shame to lose your progress half way through because you run out of time. On longer versions in future, there will be a save button.

Keep a tally of your eroticism points as you play, so you can add up your total at the end and then reply to this thread telling us all how you did (be honest!) 😉

You can of course replay with different option paths as much as you wish.

This will all make sense when you get started.

Good luck, and enjoy!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

CLICK HERE TO PLAY NOW

Lost all my points at the end of the game through trick questions. Bleah.

Under 45 but the thing is that im not into naughty peeing im into desperation and the game is built in a way that makes you score really low if you don't love naughty peeing. That's my only complaint it is a great idėa and it will revelutionate the pee fetish world but if we could only add more options for us desperation lovers it would be great

Indeed. I think the plan with this new format is that there will be some less 'game-like' versions, where you are just playing the story for pure enjoyment without any sort of points. No tricks, decisions or elements of luck involved, just purely you directing the story.

But then with some - like this one - the idea of losing points is there to encourage replays through different combinations to try and 'beat your score' and beat other people's scores too. Essentially, making it into more of a challenge.

Of course, the main thing is that you enjoy the story. 😄

Absolutely.

That's why I've tagged this with 'Naughty' and 'Public' as this is very much a naughty-pee centred story. Luckily a lot of people here do seem to be very into naughty peeing so will hopefully get more out of it.

However you're spot on that this is just one of hopefully many stories. The idea being that there will be desperation-specific (and golden shower-specific, toilet-specific etc) games in future, that are tailored to specific niches in the fetish.

Unfortunately for you you'll have to wait a little for a desperation one, but hopefully you can see the potential. 🙂

Oh ok i see. This has huge potential and you could make good money of it if you make it a app that you have to buy this could solve the funding problem i think. This is next level stuff but just a tip make sure to claim it as your own by law so nobody steals it🙂

I enjoyed playing the game and the writing which is fabulous. The point deduction trap should go though as it cheapens the experience. Just allot  different amounts of points and a total at the end.

Yes that makes sense. Will let @lesley have the final say for this specific game as she wrote it (including the point gain/losses), but on future games I think solely being able to earn different levels of points for each option will work best as you said.

It's all still a bit of an experiment at this point, but any feedback like this is great.

Haha thanks! I definitely can't claim credit for the 'choose your own adventure' game idea though, they have been around a while (usually in book form where you flick back and forth between physical pages). So nothing to copyright I'm afraid, but as far as I know PeeFans will be leading the way in terms of pee stories that you can instantly interact with in this way and control the direction of. So not a brand new concept by any means, but hopefully something unique to the pee fetish. Having said that, if other people wanted to make their own, I definitely wouldn't mind - the more the better!

The only form of monetisation I have planned for it is that some stories may be marked 'gold members only' if they have videos from the gallery in it, or if I hire models to help create original content for the story (and in which case would need to recoup some of that money through gold membership upgrades). Most stories will be free for everyone like this one though - that is assuming the core idea is liked and that people want more of course. 🙂

Thanks.

I have to agree with the others. While I enjoyed the story (and thank you lesley for writing it!) the trick questions completely ruined it for me.

I also didn't know I had to tally the points myself as I go along. So at the end (if I didn't lose everything through a trick question) I would have had absolutely no idea how many points i had. My fault. I didn't read the thread properly.

Love it.

Update: Version 1.01

- Message added at the beginning clarifying to keep a track of points if you want to know score at end. As said above, future games will have in-built scoring.

- The most points you can lose from any decision is now 10.

- Link back to PeeFans added at the end.

The beta version was always going to have a few things that needed adjusting.  🙂

Please if anyone notices any glitches/mistakes etc, let me know. Likewise, any further feedback is very welcome. Not only will it be useful for future stories, but in cases like the above then changes can be directly made to this story where appropriate.

Follow this update, I would also highly encourage anyone who has already played to not be discouraged by the losing points aspect (especially now it is heavily reduced). There are some real major detours certain options can take, meaning you can quite literally have a widely different experience on your second play with largely different story content.

Have fun exploring!

I think the point deductions for the cleanups makes it more relatable.

Haha yeah, that's why I still left in small point deductions, as otherwise always going for the most extreme naughtiness would surely get you the most points every time, whereas when there's a chance of losing points from the riskier options, it's not so straightforward.

But the 'lose all your points' option seemed a bit much, so that's gone.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Fictional Pee Stories » Interactive Story Game by Leaky_One | A Day In The Life

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно