Talking for Ass

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Pee Talk & Questions » Would you rather a woman pee outside or somewhere naughty inside?

Would you rather a woman pee outside or somewhere naughty inside?

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

Are you someone who prefers women to pee in the bushes, or street, or somewhere in the house like the carpet or the wood floor? Tell me where you like to see women pee!

For me it's mainly outdoors. Nothing sexier then watching a woman in nature lol  but I do also enjoy the naughty sink pees

As someone who loves to pee in nature I can support this. Do you prefer bushes, parking lots, grass, the road? Which is your favorite outdoor spot

There’s something natural and primal about peeing in nature, but on concrete leaves a clearer puddle.

Bushes and hiking trails always getting me hard when I get the chance to witness it. I have countless encounters with road side pees and watching from inside using the mirrors lol

I’d say outdoors; somewhere semi open with a risk of being seen but not totally exposed. It would allow her to be more free with where her stream ends up too I think 💦

Personally a large part of the thrill from women peeing is the thought that they are enjoying it....   so I'll leave the question open - both are great, and wherever the particular lady chooses is fine by me.

Indoors usually.

💯 Outdoors, it's just the thought of catching people that I love.

Outdoors.  I find outdoor pees a lot more interesting and hot.

Indoor peeing seems to be the Naugty thing for me, but not just the same place make it creative

To be honest, I'm good with everywhere!

Outside: Bushes, road, pavement, roof, on a ladder, in a cinema (crowded or otherwise), a museum, zoo, pool,  sporting arena, etc, etc.

(I included cinema or museum as they are technically out of your personal jurisdiction.)

Inside: Carpets, rubs, fireplace, on sofas and chairs, on tables, on lit candles, sinks, shower, in the bath (empty bath and full bath), in kettles, in mugs, on plates, etc.

In other words, wherever you pee, that isn't the toilet, is hot as hell as will instantly get my cock as hard as a rock!!

This is a difficult question.  I always thought it was better to pee outside, but I totally love the naughty indoor pee too.  Just don't use the toilet and I get so turned on by it.  Peeing outside is so great but so is going on the floor or in the shower or the sink.

I think that outdoors is best. On a cold day when the hot stream produces a cloud of steam too.

Oh, this is such a difficult question.  Depends on so many factors.

I have seen many girls peeing outside - mostly around nights out and being a little drunk, but also with some outdoor activities such as walking, kayaking etc.  I love girls feeling happy to pee outside, especially if they don't worry too much about who sees them and I love getting to see it where I can. Most of this type of peeing is not because the girl finds it sexy, but it is more of a necessity or even if they could hold to get to a toilet, they don't want to be uncomfortable whilst waiting to get to a toilet.  Although, I'm sure there are plenty of girls who do enjoy peeing outside and may make a point of avoiding a toilet and using the outdoors - it is not that obvious to the onlooker.

However, indoor pees take it to the next level of naughtiness or "I don't give a f***, I need to pee so I'm going to pee"  I love the girls who need to pee whilst they are outside in town, but would go into a stairwell of a car park and pee because it gives them privacy, even though it will cause more inconvenience to others, leaving a puddle and potentially contribute to a smell, they put their privacy first and go for it.

The next level up is a girl who is indoors somewhere and can't get to a toilet easily but decides to pee anyway.  An example might be in a pub or nightclub where the queue for the toilet is too long.  They have the choice of waiting in the queue, going outside to pee, or finding a quiet place and peeing inside the nightclub.  If they discount the queue and the option of going outside, but decide to find somewhere to pee in the club, then that is a special sort of girl and very sexy.  This could be peeing on the carpet in a corner, peeing on a sofa, under a table in a booth, whatever.   Fantastic.  Unfortunately I've never seen this and I am unlikely to ever get the opportunity.

Even more sexy and naughty is a girl who deliberately avoids an available toilet to pee somewhere naughty because they can and it turns them on.  This is the type of girl who will pee on a hotel carpet or avoid public toilets and pee in a fitting room.   They may even be in a bar and just pee under the table or into the seat even if there are no queues at the toilets.  Another one would be a girl who went to the toilets but peed on the floor rather than in the toilet.   Unfortunately, this is something that would generally happen in private or be difficult to spot so again, I'm unlikely to ever see it in person.

In summary, I like girls peeing anywhere outside of the toilet but it is that much better if the girl deliberately chooses to pee away from the toilet rather than it being a necessary and unavoidable situation.

I like to see her pee exactly where she happens to be when she wants to pee. As long as she just does it without moving or adjusting clothing that is just perfect.

Not likely to see it unless I look in a mirror!

Like most of the other people that has answered I love to see a girl pee anywhere and anytime but if I have a choice I would prefer indoors. The thought of a girl with a full bladder squatting down on a nice carpet and just letting it all go, preferably with a big smile, is so naughty and arousing.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Pee Talk & Questions » Would you rather a woman pee outside or somewhere naughty inside?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно