Talking for Ass

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Pee Talk & Questions » Do you like to watch someone pee more or pee somewhere naughty yoursel

Do you like to watch someone pee more or pee somewhere naughty yoursel

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

What do you prefer, watching or being watched?

Yes

Both for me. I prefer to watch women pee but anyone can watch me. It's a real turn.

Yessss I like that a lot

That’s a really tough one, but if MUST pick one, I’d prefer to be watched by someone that really enjoys seeing it.

I am definitely one of those people who really enjoys watching

Then I’d say we’d both get something from the experience 😈

I like watching as my own pee doesn’t turn me on. 
However, if I was with someone who got turned on by watching me pee, well then I’d be all for it with no holds back

I'm more into watching someone pee, but if someone wanted to watch me pee I would let them watch.

I prefer watching, but I have no problem with other people seeing me.   I take the view that if I like to see ladies peeing, then I shouldn't be shy about letting them see me if they want to.  Yes, it does give me a little buzz if I notice a woman watching me and seeming to enjoy it.

I love watching a woman relieve herself the way nature intended, especially if she is bold about it and not the least bit shy.

At the same time, I find it exiting when I'm the one being watched and she doesn't hide her appreciation of what she sees.

I prefer watching someone but it's also super fun to do it myself. Depends on the scenario I guess

A vote for watching here.

Same, I prefer to watch but wouldn't shy away if someone was interested in watching

Depends on the mood, but mostly I would prefer to watch if it weren’t in person. If I were with someone, I think I’d still prefer that but I’d also like to share in the ability for them to see and enjoy the visual aspects as well.

Interesting question, and initially seemed a close one...

But thinking more simply - the thing that drives me wild about this whole pee thing is the thought of a lady releasing her flood, my fascination for the whole female anatomy thing being very close second driving factor.

So yes, definitely for me the desire to watch a woman pee would come higher up the order than me peeing somewhere naughty.  If I do pee somewhere naughty my thoughts are very often around 'what if I were female and needed to pee right now, right here....'

I prefer to watch.  Or join in 😉
That being said, voyeur does nothing for me.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Pee Talk & Questions » Do you like to watch someone pee more or pee somewhere naughty yoursel

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно