Talking for Ass

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Fictional Pee Stories » GRIZZLY MOUNTAIN (Reworked)

GRIZZLY MOUNTAIN (Reworked)

Сообщений 31 страница 36 из 36

We stopped at the bar and had a couple of sweet drinks.

“Billy no tell Jennifer that we drink alcohol.” Ruka took a sip of her blackberry daiquiri.  "We not supposed to drink at airport."

“Don't worry, I won't.” I held up my Pina colada.  “Partners in crime!” I tapped my drink against hers.

"What?  You look guilty."

"I was just thinking about your boyfriend in Japan.."

"No worry!" Ruka laughed. "My father chose for me.  I no like.  I like you better!"

We picked up a surprisingly large cart of packages.

"Store here no like to sell to lodge." Ruka explained. "Jennifer ship everything."

I tensed slightly as we headed outside.  Our new townie friend, and his long haired companion, were leaning on the back of the van.

"I tell you they follow us." Ruka made a face.

“Yeah.. this should be fun.” I watched a third guy, in a baseball hat, climb out of the pickup truck. “May I help you?” I pushed the cart in their direction. 

“Naw we good...” the guy in the baseball hat grinned through missing teeth,  “We just gonna help ourselves to this here pussy.”

The long haired guy grabbed ahold of Ruka’s kimono.

“Let go of her!” I made a move towards him.

The guy in the cowboy hat stepped between us. "Now you just go inside junior."

“Aaaiii!” Ruka drove a side kick into his belly.

"Are you kidding me?” I caught the side of the cheek of the man in the cowboy hat with a glancing blow that knocked his hat off.  He threw a wild punch and I slipped behind him and got my arms under his and my hands behind his neck in the illegal ‘Full Nelson’ wrestling move.

A huge guy hopped out of the pickup truck, “Take your hands off Andy fuckin’ steroid freak!” He grabbed a four foot two-by-four out of the bed of the truck.

“Okay.” I dropped Andyunconscious at my feet. The guy in the baseball cap rushed me.  I caught him in the groin with such a powerful kick that I literally lifted him off of the ground.  Like my dad used to say, “Anyone who fights 'fair’ is an idiot.”

The big guy charged and went down hard -- over Ruka’s outstretched foot.  The board came sliding my direction and I picked it up.

“Bring it on fucker!” He sat up and pointed a handgun at me.

CRACK! The two-by-four almost came out of my grasp as I hit him in the face.  The hand gun fell harmlessly to the pavement.

“Son.. drop the board.” A tall well built native American Mountie aimed a handgun at me.  “Now put your hands over your head, and spread it eagle on that van.”.

It seemed a little surreal as two police cars pulled up.   

“What happened?” A good looking female officer asked..

“I believe he and the Asian woman just took out Eddie and his crew.”

“Unbelievable.." She studied us for a moment. "Sooner or later they were going to pick on the wrong person.  I’ll call an ambulance.”

The Mountie seated us in the small airport security office,  “I’m sorry your visit here started off by you meeting the town bullies...  You gave Eddie quite a concussion.”

“He had a gun!”

“Yes, we’re not charging you.” 

The female officer studied us quietly, “A little too much testosterone there… You enjoyed that little scuffle, eh?”

“No..” I lied.

“What do you think Vern?  Compensating for a small dick, eh?”

“Janine..” Vern groaned

Ruka burst out laughing “No! Billy got a real big one!”

Janine snickered “She would know.”

“Please Janine..” Vern turned to us, “..do you mind if I ask where you’re headed?”

“Back to Grizzly Mountain.  We’re summer hires.  I’m the groundskeeper, and Ruka is the maid and cook.”

Vern’s initial look of surprise changed to amusement.  “I hope you have a healthy supply of condoms and birth control pills.”

“Vern.” Janine groaned.  “Sorry Ruka, men's brains are controlled by their dicks.”

“I love Billy’s dick.” Ruka smirked.

“See what did I tell you.” Vern laughed

Janine made a face, “Please, not that fucking Kokopelia bullshit.”

“Why you think bullshit?" Ruka asked.

"Because I've been to your so called 'lodge' -- and it's just a little rotten shack."

“Well that didn't go too smoothly." I watched Janine who followed us in her cruiser.  "At least the laws up here are different.  Vern said they can be held in jail until somebody protests.” I glanced at Ruka, she looked amused

“It no matter." Ruka shrugged. "They would not find entrance to spirit world.". She slowed the van.  "It just past this shack...  I show you."

Janine flipped a u-turn behind us.

"First we have pee and fuck!" Ruka grinned.

It's a long story, i cant help thinking ive read it before. DId you ever post this on Literotica?

Very intrestihg

Вы здесь » Talking for Ass » Fictional Pee Stories » GRIZZLY MOUNTAIN (Reworked)

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно